It is good on your part to know that anything you have during pregnancy affects your only unborn honey. It becomes your duty to get rid of the harmful foods and eliminate the unwanted ones from your diet. Now if you are craving for potato during pregnancy then it is considered to be glad tidings.
Let us take a glance at the benefits of having potato during pregnancy:
- Potato is enough to keep you full for a pretty long time.
- Have you thought of taking raw potatoes? It is in fact good source of Vitamin C, which is an essential nutrient in pregnancy.
- Potatoes have soluble fiber and half soluble too that helps in keeping down the cholesterol level during this time.
- If you are under weight and trying to gain weight then nothing is better than including potato in your diet.
- You must know that potatoes are extremely rich in folate and this helps in the development of baby’s spine and get rid of brain problems.